Simple Inspirations

Faith
Without faith nothing is possible;
With it, nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday, Cora


Well, another year passed and Cora is now 9! Where did the time go? Cora is a lover of reading, science, and art. She is friendly to all. A good big sister and triesvery hard to choose the right. I am very proud of her and the young lady she is becoming.

As you all know I allow the girls to choose the theme for their birthday party. This year Cora asked to have a Spa/Slumber party. My sisters and I had stations-manicure, pedicure, facial masks (chocolate at night and oatmeal in the morning) and an area to lounge, drink smoothies, and read magazines. With the room decorated in twinkly lights, candles, flowers, and comforting music, it was a huge success. Ken was happy not to have to dress up and he made another beautiful cake. Enjoy the pictures.


1 comment:

Christina said...

The cucumber pictures are cracking me up! We love Cora! Happy Birthday!